Our agents are on hand to speak to you 7 days a week.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW!     01425 600129     enquiries@bankruptcy.co.uk
Official Receiver Office Archives - Bankruptcy UK



Can I take a job overseas after bankruptcy?

We have had cases where people have literally emigrated the day after bankruptcy, so there are no worries on this score. However, please bear in mind that the Official Receiver will want to conduct a telephone interview with you and this needs to be taken into account, especially if there is a significant time difference. There is also a fair amount of administration that takes place – papers to be signed and returned – so you would also need to arrange a forwarding address.

Feel free to call us on 01425 600129 or 07479 739139 / 07894 481175 with any further bankruptcy questions or for bankruptcy help.


Can I be made bankrupt without realising it?

I have been living abroad and think I might have been made bankrupt in my absence – how can I find out?

Yes, this is possible. If the Official Receiver’s Office cannot find you, it will place a restriction against your name which will render you bankrupt indefinitely until such time as you get in touch with them and provide them with the information they need to process the case. If you google ‘Insolvency Register’, search by ‘all offices in England and Wales’ and enter your name, you will soon know if this is the case.

Feel free to call us with any further questions or for bankruptcy help on 01425 600129 or 07479 739139 / 07894 481175.



Bankruptcy UK

Bankruptcy UK